Monday, August 24, 2009

You're Invited!!

*UPDATES IN RED

Highlowaha.com's 2nd Annual
Taste of USA 2009

September 12, 2009
9:00am - 4:30pm

Assumption High School
2170 Tyler Lane
Louisville, Kentucky 40205

Enter through the Tyler Lane Side Doors
If you are lost or need directions our local contact is Super Star Laura 502-494-6334.
In fact, if you call Laura ask, "Is this Super Star Laura?"

WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
*A random item from home.
*Your favorite craft item.
*An item that you would like to package for a RAK. Be sure this item is light weight and approximately the size of your fist.
*Your patchwork. Don't have any patchwork started? Please email us at info@highlowaha.com so we can bring you something to get you started.
*Email your favorite song to info@highlowaha.com ASAP.
*Positive Energy.

Schedule:
9:00am - 10:00am Welcome & Introduction
10:00am - 11:00am Group Activity
11:00am - 12:00pm Strengths Quest
12:00pm - 1:30pm Lunch Adventure: We are going to Lynn's Paradise Cafe!!! Will a couple of you locals be prepared to drive us? Take a gander at their menu so that when we get there we can order, explore and get back in time for our afternoon. Their prices are not on the menu but I've been told most items range at $10. Bring cash for you lunch.
1:30pm - 2:30pm PRDesigns Creative Greetings Demo
2:18pm Reader call in. Win a prize!!
2:30pm - 3:30pm Cookie Piping & Flooding Demo
3:30pm - 4:15pm RAK Packaging Demo
4:15pm - 4:30pm Wrap It Up

Hopefully, some of you will be able to hang around and go to dinner with us to keep the fun rolling. We are staying at 21c in downtown.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you!!!

13 comments:

cassie p said...

YAYYYYYY! I cannot wait, I have been counting down since I missed last year's TOU! The only reason I wont be able to make it is if they decide I am closing on my house that day...lets cross our fingers now that that wont happen!!! :-D

My patchwork denim is ready to go, and will start work on the list of other items soon! The trick now is deciding which of my RAY tshirts I wanna wear!

Heather @ HouseofShine.com said...

Ummm Cassie...you get to tell them a date that works for you on that house closing!

I can't believe you are buying a house! So awesome!

Heather @ HouseofShine.com said...

oh and it is Superstar Laura!!! though I'm sure Lauren is awesome too!

Robin said...

DOn't forget the curling ribbon demo so I can make cool packages not my flimsy ones... :-)

How many people do we expect?

Cheryl Houston said...

AYH! I will correct Lauren to Laura. Forgive me. I'm a doofus and not a Super Star! :)

Robin... curling and tieing demonstration will come together in the Packaging a RAK at the end of the day! I need a refresher, too.

cassie p said...

Well, it all depends because I go on vacation the next week and would like to close before leaving...BUT it could all change very quickly...

Tera said...

treye and i can drive to lynn's!

Cheryl Houston said...

Thanks T&T!! Can't wait to see you!

cassie p said...

i can also drive to lynns if needed! i cant wait to see everyone in a week!!!

OH, and staying at 21C? im so JEALOUS!!!!!!!! i love that place...a lot! lol

Robin said...

Define craft item, please.

Also do we have a reservation at Lynn's? It's packed on the weekends.

I can also possibly drive depending on where the kids are.

Robin said...

Cassie - are you coming?

Robin said...

Please enter in the gym door in the back parking lot NOT Tyler Lane. I'm so excited about tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]