Friday, June 27, 2008

hello!

hello

hello

hello

hello
hello

Did you hear the echo in here?

It's been a quiet week at Taste of USA and my friend, Angie, is leaving for vacation tomorrow so I know she won't be logging in. Or, if she does, I'll be surprised. So, it's just our very own Katie moving to Virginia- the state for lovers!

Out of this weeks states, I have been skiing in Colorado, to a ranch barbecue in Oklahoma and to see a boy in Virginia but I wasn't supposed to be there so mom, I have never been to Virginia. (She'll never read that because she doesn't know how to use the computer.)



All Passengers from Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Montana & Virginia report to your appointed decks immediately to tell us what makes your state the Taste of USA!




Up next week: Kentucky, Washington, Oregon, Nebraska & Connecticut

No comments: