Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 3 ~ Where will it be?

Vote in the sidebar 3 times ------------------------>

Freedom: Utah vs. Louisiana
We'll be busy as bees in the Beehive State. Salt Lake City is really the best place to fly into and we could trek up the mountain to see my old stomping ground Park City and it is beautiful there. If Louisiana wins, then the only place I can even dream of is New Orleans! Here come the saints, bom, bom, bom, bom. Sing it with me. Here come the saints

Vote ---------------------------->

Independence: Washington vs. Michigan
Both are Northern states. One on the West Coast. One in the mid West. When you say Washington, all I can think of is Seattle! Space Needle. Pikes Market. Lots of yummy, fresh seafood. When you say Michigan, I think Detroit. When you say Detroit, I think cars. When you say cars, I think I want a new one. Who's going to win this round?

Vote ---------------------------->

Liberty: West Virginia vs. Minnesota
I've got music stuck in my head today... right now I hear John Denver singing, "West Virginia, Mountain Momma, take me home, country roads..." Thank goodness you don't have to HEAR ME singing that! Whew. And for Minnesota... no. Wait. No. I don't have a song for Minnesota but we could go to Minneapolis! Where do you want to go?

Vote ---------------------------->

Voting will be from 7:00 am to 6:00 am (CST) tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

Yesterdays winners were:
Alabama over New Jersey 11-5
Arkansas over New Mexico 11-6
North Carolina over Colorado 9-8