Thursday, May 28, 2009

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!

Today in the Liberty Bracket we have the 19th state to join the union, Indiana with the 11th state, New York. New York came close last year. Will they be able to pull it off this year? They have some stiff competion with Kentucky and Ohio advancing to the finals.



I was about to have a fit when I saw Indiana's state bird was the Cardinal! It's a conspiracy, I tell you but New York broke the streak by having the Brook Trout as their state bird.

Let's check the map. (Does anyone else hear Dora Explorer or is it just me?) All I can think of if New York wins is New York City. I'm not sure how much crafty-community blog business we would actually get done with so much to do and see but it would be a fun trip. As for Indiana, where would we go? Indianapolis? Well, heck! Louisville, Kentucky is smack-dab on the border and Kentucky is in the finals! Hmm...

Go VOTE! ---->>>over there-->

3 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

Ohio won over Virginia 11-5

heather said...

Let's go Indiana...make it a sweep for the midwest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cassie p said...

woohoo, ditto what heather said!!!