Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ding, Ding, Ding! Round 2

We've made it to Round 2 everyone- wahoo!

------->>>>>VOTE>>>>>

Freedom Bracket:
Pennsylvania or Alabama, where do you want to go? We went to Pennsylvania last year... will Alabama be able to beat them Pennsylvania today?

Independence Bracket:
I wasn't surprised Kentucky won over Maine with all the readers that we have there but I was surprised that Arkansas won over New Mexico. So can Arkansas win over Kentucky?

Liberty Bracket:
Up in the Liberty Bracket is Texas and North Carolina. North Carolina just barely squeaked by Colorado last week. Will they be able to take over the Lone Star State?

VOTE----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>

9 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

I Can post comments...

Cheryl Houston said...

it doesn't ask me for a word verification.

Testing Cheryl said...

testing. testing. testing

Heather said...

Yay...it looks like it is fixed. I don't know what was going on.

But...for posterity sake....What?!? Round 2...how is that even possible? Time flies when you are having fun.

Cheryl Houston said...

Fast and Furious!

Ashley Benz said...

Kentucky and North Carolina!

b.k.root said...

North Carolina is nice. I'm driving down this summer to visit my best friend who lives just outside of Charlotte.

Katie said...

NC is nice and it's close to Virginia so I could drive there for the day!

I also can't believe we are already into round 2!

cassie p said...

GO KENTUCKY!!!