Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Madness

Welcome back loyal readers. Did you see that Survivor Finale last night? JT- you gotta love him! I still wish Brandon had won. Coach is still an idiot. I liked Sierra last night, too. Well now, let's get on with our little contest. Don't forget you're voting for where YOU want to go because you're coming to Taste of USA right? Right?

Freedom Bracket:
Ohio or Tennessee, oh, where will it be?

Independence Bracket:
Georgia or South Carolina, will it be here or there?

Liberty Bracket:
Kansas or Oklahoma, as long as you come to party with us, I don't care!

Vote Over There----->>>>

Write your own poem in the comment section and be entered into a drawing for something from Hobby Lobby... it's kind of like door #1 or door #2 but it's a whole store for me to choose from... I kind of know what I have in mind but I'm not sure if it's there so, you'll just have to wait and see!

2 comments:

Robin said...

facebook poetry
haiku is my specialty
broaden horizons

Peggy said...

Friendship, creativity and community
means a lot to you and me!

Taste of U S A
our country we will see

There are so many places
unique and all their own

but when we finally get together
a HLA pride will be shown.

A community is where we gather
no matter where we go.

The fun we have the things we learn
will surely help us grow!!