Saturday, May 30, 2009

Freedom Rocks!

And, Kentucky from the Freedom Bracket has run away with it!!! Claudia, Heather, Katie and I will head to Kentucky in September for a fun-filled day of Highlowahaing. That's a new word. I just made it up. You're coming too! Just think about it- all of our blogging friends in one room! Start thinking about your upcoming birthday parties and celebrations and bring them to Taste of USA. We'll brainstorm the ideas for you. Let me hear you get excited!

We'll start working out dates and exact locations soon. Labor day weekend is out so we'll press on from there. The only thing I know for sure is that once we find the location someone needs to scout out a Starbucks because I'm sure there is going to be lack of sleep and I will need a coffee! Or two or three.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Cheryl, I feel certain that no matter where we go in Kentucky I will be able to find you a Starbucks! I won't let you down this year...I know I did last year! :)

Cheryl Houston said...

Katie. Isn't wasn't you. If only Claudia and i had turned the other direction but I was so sure that google was right! But no! We turned right instead of left!

Yay Kentucky!

Stacie said...

Dude, there's a Starbucks in Louisville that has a conference room you can use in exchange for purchasing $30 in product or gift cards!!

Cheryl Houston said...

Stacie! SHUT UP! What is that like 5 drinks? or 6 give aways!

You Rock!