Thursday, July 3, 2008

Week 7 Contest day on Thursday

On Monday we went to Kentucky where Katie K. grew up. We're thinking that parts of northern Kentucky should just be annexed into Ohio since Ohio is claiming them as their own anyway.

On Tuesday we stopped in Washington, Oregon and Nebraska. Cassie P. lived in Oregon for a while and though she has a soft spot for Oregon, she wouldn't want to move back there.

On Wednesday we went to Connecticut and I have added Mystic, Connecticut to my vision board list as a place I would like to visit.

Today is Thursday, July 3rd and it's contest day! All residents from the above mentioned states report to your appointed decks and tell us what makes your state the Taste of USA!

I am taking July 4th off. I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. I will see you on Monday when we visit Delaware. Tuesday we will be in Pennsylvania. Wednesday will be hitting Nevada. And, Thursday we have Louisiana, West Virginia and Wyoming.

No comments: